Alright, time to take a look at my March goals and see how well I did. Don’t hold your breaths:
My March Goals:
- Spend at least 30 minutes cleaning after work every day, BEFORE t.v., computer, etc., Monday-Thursday (I figure I have some leeway on Fridays). – Kind of, sort of. Some days I slacked, and some days are really good. I’m going to try to redo this one in April.
- Go through my clothes and donate the unwanteds to charity. – That was a big NADA.
- Read at least five books (this will also benefit my March’s book blog – February’s will be posted soon). – I got three read fully and two almost finished. So I didn’t quite make it. Boo.
- Have a great (not just good) day at work. – No. And I don’t see this happening any time soon.
- Walk the dogs at least once a week. – Yeah! Finally one accomplished. We even bought Molly a new harness to make our walking easier.
- Cook something from scratch at least twice. – Nope.
- Host a dinner party. – Another nope.
- Get all my lesson plans for the rest of the year done (this could help number 4, as well). – Almost. I have about one week of unaccounted school time – I just need to figure out what to do that last week of school.
- Cut back my internet time to 30 minutes a day (yikes!) – school work doesn’t count. – Yeah, I’m not so sure about this one.
- Figure out a better way to organize our recyclables in the garage. – I did figure it out – just haven’t put it into place yet
Alright, 20% fully completed is not a good number, although I guess I did get a lot of partially completeds in there (but they still don’t count). I need to work a bit on this. I’m going to think of my April goals and get back to this. Let’s hope April goes better than March!